Our Home Selling Process
When it comes to selling a home, our process is simple and effective. We’ve helped thousands of homeowners sell their homes and get near or close to their asking price.
- Initial consultation: The first step in the process is scheduling a meeting with you to gather information about your home and learn about your expectations.
- Create a Customized Marketing Plan: After the consultation, we’ll create a marketing plan to get your house in front of as many potential home buyers as possible. The marketing plan usually includes listing your home in the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS), placing a listing on our website, and several local and national sites. The marketing plan consists of other methods as well to sell your home at the best price in an ideal length of time.
- Determine the listing price of your home: After we’ve established the marketing plan to sell your home, we help you determine the listing price. We consider several factors, including the location, condition, amenities, price per square foot, home warranty, etc. Our goal is to determine a selling price that’s not too high or too low for potential home buyers.
- Prepare your home for the market: The next step in the home selling process is to prepare your home for showings. We’ll provide you with specifics regarding your home to get it ready to be sold. Cleanliness, paint, and curb appeal are important when it comes to getting your house ready to be sold. We’ll take the time to discuss everything you need to know to have you as prepared as possible. First impressions count when you’re looking to sell your home.
- Schedule showings: After your home is ready for the market, we’ll begin scheduling showings. Our highly skilled real estate agents will ensure that your home gets the best showing possible by making your home welcoming and inviting.
- Negotiate the purchase price: At this point, your home has attracted a potential buyer, and it’s time to negotiate the cost. Our realtors will work with you to arrive at a purchase price that both you and the buyer agree upon. You’ll receive a formal contract written by the buyer’s agent and the buyer for you to review and take into consideration. You then have the choice to move the offer to a final sales agreement. We’re here to ensure that both parties are happy.
- Get your home inspected: Once a price has been agreed upon by yourself and the buyer, a final home inspection is required. The step will detect any issues. Usually, the sales contract mentions that the offer is contingent upon a home inspection.
- Close on your home: The final step in the home selling process is the closing. Our real estate agents will help you with gathering the final documentation required to complete the selling process.
Our real estate agents are here to help you every step of the way!
Why Choose The Kim Hamrick Team
The Kim Hamrick Team is an experienced realtor. With over 14 years of real estate experience, we’ve helped sell several houses in South Carolina (Rock Hill, Clover, Fort Mill, and York) and North Carolina (South Charlotte, Uptown Charlotte, Gastonia, and Steele Creek). We have a passion not only for selling homes but for people as well. Our real estate professionals provide outstanding customer service and strive to exceed your expectations. If you’re looking to sell your home, contact us today by calling (803) 389-3136 and see for yourself why The Kim Hamrick Team is the best realtor in the area.